Following a record few months and continued expansion within the area, our client is looking for another Mortgage Advisor to join their dedicated, hard-working team in Gloucester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Advisor with a CeMAP qualification, and experience of advising to be responsible for providing clients with the best recommendations on both mortgage products and suitable protection policies. With a busy office sourcing leads, there is an uncapped earning potential and a realistic OTE in the region of £60,000. With administrative support provided in a back-of-house function, the successful candidate will be focussed on booking appointments and providing excellent service to their clients in order to maximise conversions.
Key Responsibilities of the Mortgage Advisor:
- Conducting telephone or face-to-face appointments with clients
- Giving advice and recommendations on mortgage products
- Arranging mortgages and protection policies to meet or exceed KPIs
- Providing a quick and effective communication service to clients at all times
- Working within a team of Estate Agent colleagues to motivate and drive sales
The Ideal Mortgage Advisor Candidate Will Have:
- Full CeMAP qualification or equivalent CF1 & CF6
- At least 1 years' experience in an advising role, ideally whole-of-market but within a bank of similar setting would be considered
- Self starter attitude, with strong communication and organisation skills
- Outstanding customer service focus
- Motivation to exceed targets and a drive to succeed
This role is based on working 5 days a week, including Saturdays with one weekday off, by arrangement. Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm and Sat 9:00am-5:00pm
OTE £50k - £60K including basic salary of up to £25k (dependent on experience), car allowance and generous commission structure. Quarterly and annual awards and rewards, including all-expenses-paid holidays for key achievers in the business. 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays, rising with continued service.