Do you have an experience in the Property Industry? Specifically in Property Management? Would you like the opportunity to join a market leading company based in Cheltenham? If so, then we could have a the right opportunity for you!
Our client based in Cheltenham is a well-known Lettings and Estate Agency, who are looking for a Property Manager to join their rapidly expanding team on a full time, permanent basis. My client will also accept applications from part time applicants who can demonstrate an excellent level of Property Management experience.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for carrying out all of the necessary checks for new rental properties that come in and are on the market to be let, ensuring that any issues or problems are dealt with. You will be the main point of contact between landlords and tenants ensuring that any maintenance that is required is arranged as soon as possible, therefore it is important you are organised and are able to work in a high-pressured environment.
Your main duties responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining references from tenants
- Carrying out any required safety checks
- Liaising with both tenants and landlords when maintenance issues arise and ensure you identify action required
- Obtain quotes for repairs or work that is required on properties
- Instruct contractors to carry out necessary work where required
- Dealing with any insurance claims, liaising with landlords, tenants, insurers and contractors or and when necessary.
The successful candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to demonstrate that they can react to situations and emergencies immediately, remaining cool, calm and collected at all times!
This is a full time role Monday - Friday 09:00-05:30.